WEEKLY ACROYOGA CLASS in Copenhagen
- Level: BEGINNERS INTERMEDIATE 1
Beginners intermediate 1 is inclusive yet challenging on the beginners plus class, meaning that we invite both beginners and new intermediates to these classes.
* Do you consider yourself more experienced you can check out our other class levels (see list in the bottom)
Classes run every Tuesday 18:00-19:30 in the fall season September-December, 2023. First class starts on Tuesday the 5th of September 2023. Last class is on the 19th of December.
The location of this class is at Skolen på Duevej
Julie and Peter are playful, fun-loving and look for steady progress and the feeling of flow and connection when they practice. They’re passionate about engaging their students with curiosity and an open mind to technique and the diversity of bodies. They’re hybrid in the sense that they both embody the stability of basing and the balance of flying – and are continually learning how to communicate better and create safety in the practice. They have been sharing their passion for Acroyoga teaching in Denmark and internationally on festivals for quite a few years now.
- Full fall season: 1.200 kr.
- Full fall season (student discount): 1.000 kr.
- 6 Session Clip Card: 700 kr.
- 6 Session Clip Card (student discount): 600 kr.
- First Time Trial Class: 75 kr.
- Single Class Drop-in: 125 kr.
- Sign up
Sign up for Acroyoga Beginners Intermediate Tuesdays here